Humility nurtures patience and inhibits selfishness. GOD help us to remain humble. Humility can help you develop more fully and enjoy richer relationships with other people.Humility will help you create more opportunities and you earn more respect.
- Avoid living a life of competition
- Avoid individuality
- Admit that you are not the best on everything or anything
- Recognize your own faults- do not judge others
- Be greatful for what you have. Do not be greedy
Good morning my great fans, today is a great day for us. It is the first day for the rest of our lives. Make use of it to the very best. It does not matter what you have, what situations you are undergoing and where you are. You can make your day shine, you can change the environment. Read Rom 8:28.
Dear fans, have you ever analyzed within you the potential you have? Have you ever set time to think how you can harness that massive potential? Look at a few thoughts that would help you to rethink, act and be intentional on utilizing your potential;
- Time – how do you utilize your 24 hours that God credit to you daily. Just take a pen and a paper and write down. Take a photo with your phone and send it to my email firstname.lastname@example.org I will look at it and advise you if you are utilizing your massive potential that God has given you. Remember that we all have 24 hours in a day.
- Network– do you have a database of your network, do you work with your network and how do you make the network work for you? How many people do you know well within your network? How do you behave when you meet people. I once meet a senior lady and within few seconds, She wanted business with Optiven Ltd Kenya. Also met another lady and, she was very keen to know what i do, She learn’t that we just launched our Foundation (www.optivenfoundation.org) and she was ready to be part of giving back to society. This lady told me that she was a valuer and does a good job. Out of the two whom do you trust and give business? The first lady is driven by greed and she is a hunter. The second lady is a farmer and she is likely to get more business. Please be like the second lady.
I will share more on this topic in the next post. Stay blessed! Stay motivated, keep the focus and exploit all the potential within you. You can be what you want to be in this life. You have the master key within you. You are your own pilot and you
The world is changing, the environment is volatile, opportunities are more than ever before and the World of tomorrow is for risk takers and those who want to jump to the train of Go Getters (G.G) How do you achieve that?Share information – gone are the days when businesses had trade secrets. This is out of fashion in the 21st century. The information is all out there. All of us know the secrets to success. It’s good to share our experiences so that others don’t repeat the same mistakes that we did. I have personally started, managed and run over 15 personal businesses, i have terribly failed in many, i have done many mistakes and many times slept under stress, i have lost millions. I use my experience to advise my fans, my friends and general public. I usually share a lot in my blog www.georgewachiuri.com. It is through information sharing that we build each other. It’s a good way to caution others not to fail.
I read this somewhere and it kept me thinking. Our brains can really imagine things, they can travel fast, sometimes mislead us. You have power to tame this, discipline your power of imagination. You can tune it with ease.
The power of Imagination;Imagination influence outcomes If you imagine yourself succesful, for sure that will be the outcome. If you imagine that people do not like you or people hate you or you no longer access the power you used to.This will lead you to immature decisions: For instance you could find yourself resigning from your job and quickly taking up other funny jobs with inferior organisations. You may have marital problems at home or even loosing or gaining for no good reason. You may end up punishing yourself on overthinking and having no sleep.It is good to have positive imagination. Do not kill yourself. The world is very sweet to destroy yourself. Be real.
When i was young, i always imagined driving a car, being a pilot and having a group of companies. These imaginations Am realizing
Time is the scaciest resource on Earth and maybe in Heaven. It’s very important and critical to manage it extremely well. It is highly perishable. It’s worse than ripe tomatoes, once a day is over, it’s over for ever and ever. It is not reversable even if the queens daughter comes down to Africa. Secrets to use it for success and what i call efficient personal time management includes:
- Have personal goals – Write them down, carry them with you. Classify them as social, family, business, career etc. If you have no written goals, sorry you are destined for a serious challenges. Rise up and have your goals today!
- Have To Do List on daily basis – Write them a night or day before. Activities done earlier are somehow recorded in your subconcious mind. This will make it easier when you are executing them. Do not allow your diary to be plain like most of you including you. List things to do for the day, articulate them well and in very good hand writing. Refuse to be carefree, careless and visionless whereby you do what comes by who ever and whetever time. This is dangerous in your only life. You do not have any other life. Please organize your life. Be a better person! You can do better! Start TODAY!
- Prioritize the activities for the day – You need to know what is important and urgent. A report to your boss is urgent and important. It is very good to know what is urgent. Do not spend your precious time doing trivial many.
- Delegate – If you are a career person or a business person like many of us , and for instance you earn 1000 shillings per hour, Do not waste your time polishing shoes, washing your car, washing your clothes. You can get these services with Less than 50 shillings per hour.
- Balance your life – Ensure that you create time for your family. Spend time with your children. At Optiven L Kenya we developed a culture of closing the office at 6pm latest. This gives our people enough time to be home with their families.To join the team…see the current openings on our careers page – http://www.optiven.co.ke/about-us/careers
- Meetings – Ensure that meetings have got agendas. 70% of time is usually wasted on meetings.
- Key result areas (KRA) – Know why you are on payroll, what are you employed to do. Always avoid usual gossip, walking aimlessly to other staff work stations. The bottom line. Know why you are in that organization. If you perform dismally, you will go home alone. Be yourself and spend your time very wisely.
This article is created as result free thinking and from usual
It is a higher wish of every individual to own a property one day. As you actualize this valid dream, it is very important to know how to negotiate. I would like to share my experience that I have gained for over 15 years in Business in Kenya, Africa
Have a Shortlist of Properties
It is very vital to have a shortlist of preferred properties. Identify the location, neighborhood, accessibility, amenities, security,
Highlights on How God respond to our prayers.
- Total Silence – Request denied. He does so when He knows what is better for you. Psalms:102
- God can say Yes but wait….request granted buy still processing.
- God can say Yes but be part of the answer ..For instance, we pray about ethnicity and God can ask that your daughter be married to “that tribe”,
I am glad to confirm to you that you were well designed for success and for massive accomplishment in your life. You are specifically engineered for great success, yes, I mean it . Inside you is full of seeds of greatness. Wah! My advise for today;
My advise for today;
- Plan your time – do not allow nature or circumstances to control you. Be in charge of yourself. Be the real you.
- Acquire new knowledge
I urge all my fans to practice something today;
- Make yourself useful to others
- Refuse to share hate messages even if temptations come to do pushes you – Count ten times before
Kenya as a Country is land of massive opportunities, it is destined for great progress, lately we have seen investors from Germany, China, Israel, Turkey and many other countries flocking to Kenya to Zero in on real estate Opportunities available. We as Kenyans need to open our eyes wide, see these opportunities and seize them. We have key real estate niches that one can pick and build a business empire like no other; These include:
We thank the Kenya Government for giving the port of Mombasa a priority. This will transform the way we do business. It will also open up the East Africa Economies. This is a summary picture on what will happen on or before December 2016.Continue Reading
JUST HOW MUCH oil deposits could there be in Kenya ?
According to an analysis by the prospecting companies- Tullow oil and Africa oil of Canada- perhaps enough to run the country for 300 years. Or enough to run the US for 18 months. Bloomberg reported that the two oil drillers, who first discovered oil in Kenya’s rift valley basin only last year, now say the 450 KM long basin could hold 10 billion barrels- enough to run Kenya for 300 years!
Consequently, the oil
It’s possible to save 50 million a day in Nairobi alone if these projects are implementedRevamp the railway transport and adopt new stop overs Expand major roads Upgrade Nairobi Outer Ring roads ( 10 billion approved last year by ADB bank). We need to see work start. Eng. Kamau, we are waiting. This will open East lands in a big way. Property market will sky rocket, rentals will go up. New frontiers will open up such as Ruai, kbc, kantafu etc . No wonder property developers want a piece in Kangundo road. Get your piece at our project called Blessed Gardens check it on www.optiven.co.ke Lusaka road, enterprise road, Likoni roads , Ring road, quarry road are all going to be dual carriages. We thank European Union who gave us approximately 4 billion yesterday (17th June 2014).Our government will contribute 1.5 billion to make the project come to a success. Wah! What does this mean to business. We are going to see a boom. Our workers will be able to arrive to work early, we will see more productivity and more businesses along these highways. Definitely the average drive speed will go up currently, the speed for driving on cbd is 40km per hour. We may achieve higher speed. More savings on fuel and less theft of side mirrors as no slowing down on highways. If you are my fan take advantage and find out more opportunities in those areas.