I repeat that choices are seeds that can either build or destroy you. Choices have consequences often negative, although it’s not easy to make choices. Overally you are a reflection of the choices that you make and it applies in all spheres of your life. The end result is fruitfulness.
- Your choices will determine your values.
- Your choices define your character leading to the emotions. By your emotions, you get which advise your actions, habits and character.
- Choices give you direction.
- Faced with challenging choices? Change it or change your attitude but don’t complain.
- Accept the status quo although this is a defeatist attitude. You can choose to persist.
- Leave challenging choices and start a new. Do what you do best
- Don’t let stress get the better of you.
- When things are not working give yourself time.
- Talk about it
- Keep a diary of what you want to achieve
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.