Take time to weed out weeds in your life. For example taking care of worries and fears in order to establish yourself.
- Be visible. It’s said that visibility creates credibility and memorability.
- Maintain the focus. What do you want? How will you be able to achieve? Focus means you can’t do everything but whatever you do, do it well. This means a sharp mind in alignment to conquer.
- Have stable emotions because if you don’t have stable emotions you get easily annoyed.
- Maintain relationships. People buy people.
- Make the right choices. Think first then decide.
- Finally, when the caterpillar thought it’s over it turned into a butterfly
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.