This has all to do with believing in yourself. The reason we do not exploit our self belief is because we are always fearful.
Have you ever observed the following
- How vast the world is
- How big the universe is
- How big the sky is during the night
The key question then becomes, are there any limitations to the skies?
Theres a thing more vast and unlimited that the universe, skies and the galaxy. This thing is your mind. Yes, you say it to yourself, I AM LIMITLESS, because you are.
Three things you need to confirm on this journey to be limitless.
- You can do what you want to achieve it. It is all in your mind and based on perception
- You have unlimited capacity
- You have the ability to change your beliefs and attitude in order to do exploits
Four things that inhibit achievement are
- We dream big but do not act on making the dream a reality
- We are extra ordinary but we don’t do extra ordinary work. Doing things normally gives you normal results, plus numbers don’t lie.
- We have allowed our limits to define us. Define your limits instead and do not allow your limits to define you.
- We feat the unknown that is why we are limited. What do you fear? How will you conquer it?
- We put limits in our mindset, we invite mediocrity and we dance with poor performances.
What is really hindering you from being a shining star? Identify it, face it, act on it and then go ahead, shine. ‘
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.