Skip to content
Kenya has become the desired Goldmine
- World 2nd Largest supermarket lands in KENYA – it is now confirmed that CARREFOUR is setting base in Kenya. They have booked 6000 sq feet in Hub opening up next year in Karen.They have also booked 100000 sq feet at Two Rivers!
- The South Africa Mass Mart is also setting foot in Kenya in December at Garden City Mall along Thika road – Good news….more jobs for Kenyans, more tax for our Government and better for citizens! We welcome these two retail giants from France and South Africa to Kenya.
- Our local companies are not left out – Acorn Group investing 40 billion in real estate, CIC pumping 1.7billion in housing sector, Karen mall to spend 4 billion as construction costs , Unilever investing 16B in its expansion and we are on the move as a country.
- Kenyans are also out for comfort – For the first time in five years, Kenyans have bought 44,000 cars within 6 months in 2014. The taxman has collected 332 billion Ha! We are on the move!
- Our people are also getting better – The middle class has gone up from 2.2 million in 2006, 5.2 million in 2012 and now estimated to 6.2 million in 2014