Every forward-looking person has individual, family,financial, social and investment vision, mission and strategies that motivate them to move from one positive level to the next.
The Big question is what does it take to sustain the required momentum? Let me share the top three that have worked for me:
1. Willingness to take responsibility
One must be a solution provider. Spend quality time to reflect on your personal success and failures. The buck stop with you, so there is absolutely no need to pass the blame. Taking charge of your affairs will transform your success trajectory to amazing heights.
2. Direct the momentum; don’t allow the momentum to direct you
It’s vital for one not to follow the tides. Tides are temporal while momentum is long-term. Take full charge of your affairs. Remain focused and be the pilot of your life. Make a point of creating your own blue ocean. It’s possible and achievable.
3. Willingness to be enthusiastic at all times
It’s is vital to say no to mood swings and make a resolution to remain 100% positive. Towards this, I usually use these three tools at my work place:
- I always unconditionally value the work that I do. This attitude adds more energy on what I do. I love what I do and this makes me swim into my undertakings, body, mind and soul.
- I always perceive the people that I work with as the best in the World. This enables me to love, honour, respect these people whom I spend more than 8 hours per day with. These people include my workmates, customers, supplies and all those who are in contact with Optiven Group.
- I always expect positive results out of what I do. Believing in self and being positive about my input only produces positive output. For me, there is no room for negativity. This increases my risk taking appetite. The higher the risk the sweeter the returns.
As we look forward to building the World, as we focus on adding value to humanity and creating a better environment, let us be positive in all our undertakings.
George Wachiuri is an Entrepreneur, a Philanthropist, a Motivational Speaker and the CEO, Optiven Group. To get more details on how you can invest with Optiven Ltd. Kindly talk to us via 0702 831083 , 0738 831083, Email; email@example.com. Website: http://www.optiven.co.ke