It’s one thing to get to the top but it’s a different ball game remaining at the top. What does it mean to be at the top? It could be the place you work, your achievement of a key target, the celebration of a win, being under an authority, performance of your tasks or responsibilities, having an abundance mentality, and believing there’s enough for all of us. All these are reasons you may consider to be at the top.
But how do you get to the top?
- You have to start by going. If you desire success, you need energy, strategy and companionship on the journey.
- You have to pursue a certain vision or goal.
- You have to get your life’s purpose to determine why you exist.
- You must have the ability to see the horizon by determining what you want to see at the end.
- You have to include others to encourage ,inspire, and work with you
- So what does it take to be at the top?
- It takes hard work, patience and going the extra mile
- Have solid relationships which means you Value others
How do you remain at the top?
- To start with, you will gain a number of enemies, because at the top you can be seen.
- You will need favour or good luck, which opens doors, and cuts barriers
- Maintain relationships because life is about giving and taking, unlike the tick that is parasitic and only takes from it’s host.
- Keep thinking differently as the world is controlled by a mere 5% of people who think differently.
- Maintain a razor sharp focus.
- Have an eagle mindset and do not dear. Show up, soar above the challenge, go above the storm.
- Adapt new strategies and avoid scavenging.
Enjoy being at the top.
The author, is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.