Optimising performance means better results and the opposite means loss. Why is it important?
- You are sure of tomorrow.
- You keep customers and the process of acquiring them. The end result is improving the going concern
- You create opportunity for others.
- You be a leader and role model to yourself. Make decisions and say no if necessary.
- You ask questions. By so doing you develop faster.
- You hire professionals and let go of the ineffective ones. Let results and targets speak
- You host opportunities to sell such as events.
- You should communicate openly.
Unique strategies to optimize performance
- Reduce or limit destruction. This will help improve output.
- Set clear goals with targets.
- Improve on your time management.
- Take short breaks. These will rejuvenate and refresh you
- Plan, organize and prioritize. Review your assignment in matters of priority.
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.