People who get inspired live longer and attract other people. They also achieve their targets easily, are motivated, energized, and grows. Teams that are inspired dominate. Leaders inspired can lead a movement that can topple power. So how do you dominate?
- Be extraordinary to achieve your goals mainly through hard work done extraordinarily. Go the extra mile and verify before you trust.
- Presence on the ground is a great way to dominate because stakeholders can feel you.
- Social Media presence is a key way to dominate.
- Identify the right target then pursue to avoid wasting time and resources.
- Knowledge and information based on research will open doors for you.
- If it works, repeat it over and over to enjoy the results, especially if the model works.
- Consistency and updates in what you do provides an outlook of dependency.
- Be bold and willing to take risks especially if things seem not to be working.
- Agility is the key to open the doors of opportunity. This means understanding quickly then moving quickly and strategically.
- Have innovative ideas and ways of doing things in order to conquer.
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.