“A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” These are the words of Francis Bacon, an English philosopher who once served both as England’s Attorney General. These words are as true, about 4 centuries later – more so, on the art of discovering novel and workable business opportunities around us.
Here are 5 tips on how you can create workable business opportunities:
- Check your environment and ask yourself what you can do to solve problems: This will give you massive solutions to offer and as you do so, start charging for it.
- Talk to people: Share your thoughts with people and pick ideas from the people you are sharing from. Human beings have zillions of ideas and all that you have to do is to tap into these ideas. This is free.
- Do a good Self-Analysis: Ask yourself ‘What is the Next Big thing.’ Write down what is on top of your mind on this and review it from time to time. Among many listed, there is one that is pure gold, pick it and implement.
- Read Widely: Read biographies, success stories of people who are influencing the market, industry or the globe. Evaluate the gaps and fill those gaps and be a trail blazer.
- Brainstorm with your peers and Family: Sharing ideas wisely can only make you expand your thinking. Take note of all those ideas, whether good or bad and rate these ideas later. You will discover some opportunities that you never thought of.
So go now, and find a way to make some real, business opportunity for yourself. The prospects might just as well be as far away from you as your very own shadow.
George Wachiuri is an Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, Motivational Speaker and the CEO, Optiven Group. To get more details on how you can invest with Optiven Ltd. Kindly talk to us via: Mobile: +254 702 831 083 , +254 738 831 083, Email; email@example.com Website: http://www.optiven.co.ke