It’s possible to save 50 million a day in Nairobi alone if these projects are implemented
- Revamp the railway transport and adopt new stop overs
- Expand major roads
- Upgrade Nairobi Outer Ring roads ( 10 billion approved last year by ADB bank). We need to see work start. Eng. Kamau, we are waiting. This will open East lands in a big way. Property market will sky rocket, rentals will go up. New frontiers will open up such as Ruai, kbc, kantafu etc . No wonder property developers want a piece in Kangundo road. Get your piece at our project called Blessed Gardens check it on www.optiven.co.ke
- Lusaka road, enterprise road, Likoni roads , Ring road, quarry road are all going to be dual carriages. We thank European Union who gave us approximately 4 billion yesterday (17th June 2014).Our government will contribute 1.5 billion to make the project come to a success. Wah! What does this mean to business. We are going to see a boom. Our workers will be able to arrive to work early, we will see more productivity and more businesses along these highways. Definitely the average drive speed will go up currently, the speed for driving on cbd is 40km per hour. We may achieve higher speed. More savings on fuel and less theft of side mirrors as no slowing down on highways. If you are my fan take advantage and find out more opportunities in those areas.
- Extention of General Waruingi road via Juja road to Thika Superhighway. There will be cycling paths, and foot paths.
- Lusaka and Mumias road will also be done.
- KeNHA has been allocated 1 billion to create additional lanes towards road junctions which is cheaper than over passes and flyovers. …KeNHA update your site so that we know which junctions are these.
This information is meant for all my fans. Open your eyes as see the opportunities. Choose to have a millionaire mindset.
Have a good weekends. Invest Today at www.optiven.co.ke