No one likes to be unhappy. Infact it is an ingredient that is necessary for life. So how do we become happy?
- Performance – At the end good performance is almost always celebrated. It however requires you to do more to get more. Heighten what you do especially if it works and is profitable.
- A good working environment also improves happiness – Use positive affirmations, discuss ideas instead of individuals, value and celebrate others.
- Respect yourself by making yourself good – Be extremely positive in all your endeavors and how you present yourself. Encourage yourself by rewarding yourself in whichever way you prefer.
- Talk more positively about others and be moderate about yourself – Others will do the same for you. Be careful about how you communicate about others. Appreciate others and they shall appreciate you too.
- Be an active participant in team activities – For example share information about the company to make it standout. Social media is a great avenue.
- Get an accountability partner who challenge you to become better – Working alone will ensure you don’t achieve the best of all you can be.
- Keep the focus by not allowing things that interfere with your plan – Find what works and pursue it. Happy new month
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.
Contact Optiven Group
Tel: 0790 300 300