To win each team member must live out out their special capacity. However you must single out the habits that hold you back.
- Making excuses for what you have or don’t have – If you try harder you will make it.
- Clinging to the past – Some of us even blame the past without realizing when one door closes another opens.
- Playing favourites – Name dropping is an irritant to others. Don’t think you are better than the others but be a team player.
- Refusing to take responsibility – If you make a wrong decision admit it. Instead correct your erroneous action.
- Not listening – This means there’s a level you can’t rise beyond. Often such people do not respect the opinion of others. The end result is loss of favor
- Failure to express gratitude – Appreciation unlocks new doors.
- Passing the buck – Refusing to take any responsibility is dangerous.
- Excessive need to be me – This includes knowing your bad habits but you can’t acknowledge them. Be balanced and improve on your weakness.
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.
Contact Optiven Group
Tel: 0790 300 300