What is your next step?
You must plan for the next step in advance for you to see it come forth. As you work you should see the end. Check out the end of day achievement to see how far you have come. Tick off what you have achieved to keep track of what you are doing. Reflect. Look back at what went right and repeat it.
To get to the next step
- Narrow your focus on specific areas of results – Keep your attention keen when focusing on your task or goal.
- Be attentive to what you are doing – Any distraction should be dropped because if you pay attention to our work we will achieve our goals at 99.9%.
- Learn the power of staying – It works especially when you pursue your goal. Such power comes from experience, observation and keenness.
- Build your own capacity – You can do things that make you relevant, relatable and memorable. Better what you do with all your heart. Discover your passion and align it to your goal.
- Pay attention to emerging opportunities – Focus on the opportunity not the problem. Seize the opportunity available but before that prepare for it.
- Be innovative by being interested and participate in key initiatives – Move fast and with intent. Be part of the team because you cannot work exclusively.
- Stand out with what you do – Innovators shine even in the dark by doing what is right and taking initiative.
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.
Contact Optiven Group
Tel: 0790 300 300