It is said that, ‘you are a product of what your thought yesterday’. This is because thinking changes your destiny. According to John Maxwell, ‘Everything begins with a thought’. If you change your thinking, adapting a positive mindset, then the future will be changed too. After all, life is what you think about the whole day. How then do we achieve thinking for change?
- Be an ideas digger in all you see because that is where opportunities lie
- Be an independent thinker because what you think determines who you are. Do not wait for people to describe or approve who you are
- Be deliberate about who you are because it determines destiny which in turn determines legacy
- Be unique in your thoughts by thinking differently
- Be wary of small thinkers because they will limit your achievement from their complaints.
- Be ready for unlimited imagination in order to expand your success
- Be ready to change the way you think because it is never too late
George Wachiuri: A Leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group