You must make a decision. We are a product of the decisions that we make every moment. What decisions must you make?
- Decide to be motivated and happy through embracing simple things that delight you
- Love the brand you work for because it is where you spend most of your life. Buy in the brand.
- Decide to offer the best customer experience – Little things make all the difference.
- Respect and appreciate authority – Make your leader shine as part of your loyalty.
- Generate new ideas – Meet your team and generate creative ideas.
- Learn – Upgrade your status. Improve on what you know.
- Uphold confidentiality
- Choose whether to be active or docile – Take initiative and improve on what you do.
- Take the high road where there’s no traffic on the second mile – Go an extra mile where there is no crowding.
- Decide to lead yourself, there’s is no food on the silver platter – This needs courage, just do it. If you do things ordinarily, you get ordinary results. When you have courage you do things differently
How to make decisions easily
- Trust your instincts while making decisions.
- Embrace the two minutes rule which is to impose deadlines on your action points.
- Make the decision quickly because slow decision making leaves you vulnerability to your competitors. Remember time kills all deals.
Napoleon Hill noted successful people make decisions quickly and successful people make decisions slowly.
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.