The common denominator is that everyone wants a good life. But, its upon you to guard your heart so that not every negative attention penetrates you leading to depression. When individuals are stressed they loose their capability to focus. But when the mind is stable, we are able to achieve great results. There is power in focus, which scatters results as a result of a split mind.
Did you know that what you think is what you become? It is true that sometimes we think you’re unable or we think our targets are too high, we miss it. Therefore your mindset determines your success in different aspects including family and career. So who you are and who you are to be is all in your mindset.
There are many types of mindset
- Self Trust – Trust and believe in your capabilities.
- Goal Setting – Know what you want, and let not other people digress you.
- Courageous – Conquer your fears because we all have fears. A failure to conquer fear makes way for low self esteem and other negative vices
- Focus – Loosing your focus makes way for procrastination to settle in. Act on goals and achieve your accomplishments.
- Discipline – We can’t achieve much without discipline.
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.