This is a follow up on the need to adapt and understand the importance of moving from dreaming to reality. Last week I shared on the same giving nuggets on how this is achievable. Details of the same are available on my blog and you can read the details plus share. This week we are looking to engage and share on the next three Ds.
Dilema is a situation in which you are torn between right and wrong. The choice you make will determine your outcome. Life is about making decisions. Delusion is about those imaginations that are not real. How to deal with delusion is to talk to people by networking and have a personal conversation as well as talking to God.
Additionally do not be anxious as it ruins our lives. The alternative to these is search for permanent happiness such as engaging in drugs which ruin your life. What you do today may make your life bitter instead say no to temporary happiness.
Destination is where you are going and the route you are following in order to arrive where you are going. If you do not know your destination, any road will take you there. How?
- By understanding what you want for your family, work, goals, aspirations and desire. Whatever you must do, be committed to do it by having all the information, be there, focus.
- Your vision must however be clear in order for you to be accountable.
- Your energy levels must be up. High energy helps you to achieve your targets and you are not just dragging. Let our energy be on top to meet our targets.
- You need positive relationships by starting with yourself, others, and the society. Because you have a relationship you are able to get a response.
- Work with dignity by being a person of honor. This is the kind of person who respects themselves in how they present themselves, respect others in order to tap into their networks.
- Seriousness in what you are pursuing will give you the best results. Keep your word and ensure you deliver.
In conclusion, I would like to share a bonus point. Every day we have a choice to be victims or victors, The choice is yours.
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.