There are many reasons why we all seek to prosper and succeed in life. However amidst challenges, many of us seem to shift our focus from the goal to the challenge. This reminds me of a quote by Walt Disney who said, “all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them”.
When we then look at the aspects of prosperity amidst challenges, a few pointers come to mind. These if adhered to can enable you to succeed.
1. Be honest. This means you are truthful, a trait that attracts good tidings. This can be reflecting on your life, stopping the complaining habits, and living your life. Complainers are believed to die early due to use more energy.
2. Walk in integrity. This is by taking responsibility of your actions. Additionally, be respectful by doing the right thing and keep your word
3. Be humble. Each human is worth something therefore do not think of yourself higher than others.
4. Be grateful. We get more out of life when you are appreciative of what you have.
5. Seek help. While all of us are great at one thing or the other, there’s always something we can learn from others. Accepting that you have a weakness is the first step and the second step should be asking for help.
6. Take initiative. Be a thinker became it is free and be proactive because it will improve the quality of life.
7. Create your own opportunity. Even in crisis, there is a great opportunity for you. Be objective and look forward to taking it up.
8. Live consciously. You can do it by not allowing people to define you. Each of us is unique
Finally, be an encourager because the world needs more encouragement especially in times of challenges.
The author, is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.