How far can you see? How vast is your vision?
For some the furthest they see is the horizon or the clouds. What do you see personally? You may see yourself as a hard-working person. Do you have capacity to face challenges? Life has a line of challenges. Challenges make us better if we don’t allow challenges to ruin you mentally, psychologically, physically or spiritually. It is a global crisis.
Strategies to beat challenges
- Be realistic – There are things you can’t change, so determine what to do about your situation.
- Passion – You need to be passionate about getting things done. Passion shows itself by the results delivered.
- Learn – Are you a fast learner? You need to push yourself to learn as much as you can. Give credit where it is due. Be a solution provider.
- Reliability – Can you be trusted? Give feedback whether good or bad. As a personal audit, ask the opinion of others, to gauge how they see you.
- Engagement – How do you engage in your circles? Choose to be consistent, for example if you are a champion on social media, don’t touch and go.
- Success – If you are successful, make others succeed. Add value to others and be a role model. How you behave has an impact on those you mentor.
- Hope – Be a source of hope by giving it. What you give, you get back.
George Wachiuri is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.