George Wachiuri School of Mentorship targets to empower entrepreneurs, startups and MSMEs to grow exponentially, to stabilize, to help them hire more people and to complete a specially designed 6 months of mentorship with the best mentor in Africa, George Wachiuri.
Essentially, the mentorship has 12 key topics to be covered by all mentees. It also allows direct interaction with George, as well as interaction with Optiven business processes. At the end of the program, these mentees have only one choice –to grow bigger and impact our society positively through job creation, pay taxes and add value to our economy.
- How To Start A Successful Business.
- How To Achieve The Best Results In Your Career, Family, Relationships And In Your Organization.
- A Good Organizational Structure And Its Benefits.
- How To Face Failure.
- How To Negotiate.
- How To Become A Game Change Of Your Life.
- How To Use Social Media To Make Your Selling, Marketing Experience Pay.
- Generating The Best Out Of Your Capacity.
- How To Invest Money.
- Innovation, Partnership And Giving Back As Component Of Rapid Business Growth.
- How To File Taxes.
- The Importance Of Good Exercise.
- Ksh 1,000
- To be paid to 0ptiven Foundation
- Paybill Number : 898630
- Account: GWMentorship
- NB: No other Charges
Condition for Graduation: Must attend more than 70% of all sessions
Two Fridays per month: 7am to 8am
Graduation Day: To be announced
Courtesy of Optiven Foundation