George Wachiuri School of Mentorship targets to empower entrepreneurs, startups and MSMEs to grow exponentially, to stabilize, to help them hire more people and to complete a specially designed 6 months of mentorship with the best mentor in Africa, George Wachiuri.
Essentially, the mentorship has 12 key topics to be covered by all mentees. It also allows direct interaction with George, as well as interaction with Optiven business processes. At the end of the program, these mentees have only one choice –to grow bigger and impact our society positively through job creation, pay taxes and add value to our economy.
Mentorship Topics to be covered:
1. Power of vision – Crafting it. Selling it. Values
2. Building powerful organization culture that delivers results
3. Benefits of formalizing, licensing your business
4. How to start a successful business, idea generation. How to think Big.
5. How to market your business and create a big MO
6. Making your business a Green Business. Caring for the planet.
7. A good organizational structure and its benefits
8. Strategic planning – Having a SWOT analysis for your business
9. How to network and make your business grow
10. Time management
11. Innovation, partnership and giving back as component of rapid business growth
12. Cash flow management
Fee: Free of charge
Condition for Graduation: Must attend more than 70% of all sessions
Two Fridays per month: 7am to 8am
Graduation Day: 29th July 2021
Courtesy of Optiven Foundation