How to conquer self-insecurity
How can one win the battle of insecurity?
- Quick decision making- Failure to make decisions may lead to regrets, loss of key opportunities and sometimes to poverty. Quick decision makers make more money, create opportunities and add value to themselves and the society
- Trust in God- We all have a superior being, we all have that power that we rely on. Trusting in God will fight most of the fears that kill and ruin our spirits. Make God your key partner in all what you do. I have seen it in my entrepreneurial journey. Read my book "Soaring like an Eagle" by George Wachiuri
- Be a Giver- A giver means the spirit of lighting other people's candles. It's about transforming the society. Being a giver means adding value to others and society. See how you can do more of this on www.optivenfoundation.org. Life is about giving, God gave us life and life itself is a gift from God.
- Accepting yourself- We are all unique, its good to accept the way you are. It does not matter your height, color, shape. The fact is you are unique and special person just ready to fulfill a certain divine purpose. It is vital to discover who you are.
- Cultivate Courage- Take life with courage. Take things the way they are, seek counsel and be willing to face challenges.
"Be secure and believe you are secure and you will be fully secure in whatever you do" – By George Wachiuri